From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache License swap for BlackBerry
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 19:07:42 GMT
Is anyone from RIM able to comment on the below two items from my previous
email.  The second one is basically a question about what license/copyright
information needs to be reproduced when using code from a knowledge base
article.

- There are a couple of instances in the code (from Playbook
implementation) for a copyright of RIM.  Has RIM agreed to removal of their
copyright or does that need to be maintained in the source?

- The StringUtils.java [1] file was apparently based on a BlackBerry
knowledge base article [2] as noted in the file header.  Its not clear to
me whether I need to include information in the LICENSE or NOTICE file for
this.