From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Work Items for 1.5.0 - unified JS
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 17:18:37 GMT
Yes it does run but that error is pretty ugly and its not immediately
obvious that it built successfully.

I've submitted a pull request to add in button overriding and some app
life cycle behavior for BlackBerry.  The life cycle is still not what
it use to be so there is still more work to be done there.  I also
fixed a bug in the builder code that wasn't properly handling clobber
when the parent object doesn't define a path (ie. navigator.app was
not getting injected under navigator).

https://github.com/callback/callback-js/pull/21

FYI, I'm out on vacation this afternoon and won't be back till Tuesday
but wanted to get this code up there.

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 2:58 PM, Gord Tanner <gord@tinyhippos.com> wrote:
> You should still be able to run jake and it will build (and have an error
> about no jsDom).
>
> Got rid of a bunch of unused modules (anyone know why jQuery was in there?)
> and thirdparty code.
>
> https://github.com/callback/callback-js/commit/bb6cd42e1b5a56c2cd9642e8ace386ffcc0b4ce3
>

> On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 2:35 PM, Drew Walters <deedubbu@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Gord,
>>
>> Looks like jsDom adds a requirement for the system to have a compiler.
>>  Since I don't (and maybe others) have XCode installed on my Mac for
>> legal reasons, the configure script fails for me now.
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 12:41 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
>> > Awwwww yeauuhhh
>> >
>> > Thanks Gord :D

>> https://github.com/callback/callback-js/blob/master/test/runner.js#L23-58