From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Work items for v1.5.0 - Name change
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 16:23:34 GMT
Just to be clear......not maintaining some of the key old classes (IPlugin,
PhoneGapExtension, etc.) will cause all plugins on phonegap-plugins to
require a refactor right?

For the BlackBerry changes, I was trying to maintain the classes used by
plugins by changing them to extend the Cordova version.  It was working
well till I hit the JSON classes which throw JSON exceptions from the
constructors, thereby screwing me.