From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributions policy for those with no ICLA
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 23:48:34 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 11:59 PM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
> Once we start getting some infra team members from the Cordova
> committer base I would imagine this will be pretty streamlined.

Infra help is always welcome, but is this the key bottleneck? Looking
back the account requests for Yohei and Steven were completed within
12 hours of being filed. (That's IMHO still 12 hours too much, but
that's a topic to be discussed at infrastructure@.)

The voting periods for both were abnormally long, mostly because of
confusion about who's driving the process. We can and definitely
should improve on that.

Are there other concerns about the process? Bringing in new committers
is one of the key tasks of a project, so we should make sure that
there are no real or perceived problems that make this task any harder
than it should be.

BR,

Jukka Zitting