From Jukka Zitting <>
Subject Improved git commit notification subjects
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 15:56:08 GMT

Currently it's a bit hard to tell about which of our Git repositories
a given commit notification mail is about. To fix this I'd like to
change the commit notification subject template from "git commit:
${summary}" to "${repository} commit: ${summary}" with the
"incubator-cordova-" prefix removed from ${repository}. Any objections
or alternative ideas?

On a similar subject, how do people find the commit notifications? Do
you follow them, and if yes, could they be improved to be more useful?
Should we also provide alternative notification channels like web
feeds, IRC notifications or tweets?

Jukka Zitting

View raw message