From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding people to JIRA
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 00:06:07 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 8:25 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
> There's some people who have signed the ICLAs and are submitting stuff to
> Android that have tickets that they reported on JIRA.  There are also other
> people who I'd like to see some tickets assigned.  How do we get people
> added to the JIRA?

All they need to do is to sing up for a Jira account at [1].

The current CB project settings [2] restrict the permission to assign
issues only to committers and explicitly listed contributors.

If you want to add someone as such a contributor, you can do so at
[3]. I notice some people have already been added as contributors.

Finally, since resolving an issue typically requires being able to
push the relevant commits to the shared repository, any contributors
who are working on issues like that should really be made proper
Cordova committers pretty soon.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/project-config/CB/permissions
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/project-config/CB/people