From Jukka Zitting <>
Subject Re: Work Items for 1.5.0 - unified JS
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2012 00:59:17 GMT

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 12:52 AM, Filip Maj <> wrote:
> I filed it early last week:

Ah, thanks for the pointer! That unfortunately fell off my radar as I
usually only keep closer track of issues in the "Git" component. I'll
take care of the it in a moment.

> And yes I am more than willing to help. Also, Steve (around here
> somewhere) has volunteered as well. Command us, Jukka!

Excellent! The first step (if you haven't already done so) is to join
the infrastructure@ and infrastructure-dev@ mailing lists [1].
Especially the first list can be a bit noisy at times, as it deals
with the day-to-day issues of running all of the ASF infrastructure,
so there's no need to pay close attention to everything. But it's good
to keep at least an occasional eye on what's going on there. And for
more background on working with ASF infra, see [2].

As a more practical thing to get you accounts on the git-wip-us
server, you'll need to add your public ssh keys to the svn folder at
[3]. As Apache committers you should have read and commit access to
that folder. You should also check out the sources at [4] for hints on
how the server is set up.

Jukka Zitting

View raw message