From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Coho Release tool *MENTOR INPUT NEEDED*
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2012 06:14:38 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for the delay. The KEYS file just needs to be available in the dist
directory where you place the official release artifacts. See the
www.apache.org/dev docs on release signing and distribution.

It would be helpful if you could cut rc release packages for review based
on the rc1 tags. It's easier to look at the actual bits than trying to
deduce things from the script.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

--