From Jukka Zitting <>
Subject Re: Cordova Website
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 23:41:23 GMT

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 10:11 PM, Patrick Mueller <> wrote:
> That sounds good to me.  I can update the weinre docs, in a separate
> subdirectory (say .../incubator/cordova/site/weinre), as they need to be
> changed, independently of whatever else we put up there.   I'm perfectly
> happy with a story of using svn to check-in the changes, then letting a
> buildbot publish the files to the server.

Sounds like this is the approach we should be taking then.

I just created the
directory in svn. Feel free to set things up there in whichever way
you, Yohei and others feel best. The Apache web infra just needs a
specific folder under which the static HTML and other content of the
web site is located.

Jukka Zitting

View raw message