From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.4.1 release
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 05:59:03 GMT
Hey

Yeah, that refactor is slow going, but that is the big advantage of the
refactor is that it will get a lot easier for us to do this.  However, I
think we also need to make sure everything passes in Mobile Spec.  That's a
major issue that we're facing right now is that a lot of the tests just
don't matter since they've always failed.  (Contacts comes to mind, for
example).

Joe