From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Proposed Code Review: Monday: 10:30 AM
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 22:34:08 GMT
Sounds good. Let's move forward with Monday at 10:30 AM.  Here's the
details:

Phone-In Information:
Toll-Free(US & Canada): 877-220-5439
Meeting ID: 036220
Meeting Password: 9876543210

Adobe Connect URL: http://my.adobeconnect.com/cordovawebview/
Passcode: 9876543210

Let me know if there are any issues with the time, or with the info.

Thanks

Joe