From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tagging 1.5rc friday
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 17:45:51 GMT
I've reverted some changes that I've made in cordova-android yesterday
after seeing Simon's comments.  I had to do it manually again because
people just keep committing on the Apache master like crazy, which I'm not
super happy about.  We really need to get a system together so that we just
don't dump things on the mainline and have someone else sanity check them
first in the next release.

Joe

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 9:39 AM, Steven Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Drew,
>
> Once we tag, I will run coho to make the distribution package. I wanted it
> to get looked over by jukka anyways to see if we can make it an apache
> release. I will host it so we can all take some time to check it out. You
> could also run coho locally to build it.
>
> Cheers,
> -Steve
>
> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 8:58 AM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
>
> > Ping the dev list when you get there Simon, then Joe and me and whomever
> > else wants to join the fun can also run through tests on our end.
> >
> > On 2/29/12 8:46 AM, "Simon MacDonald" <simon.macdonald@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >We may be able to tag 1.5 today. There are two more things that should
> > >be changed before 1.5 goes out:
> > >
> > >1) Revert the change of the PERSISTENT filesystem now defaulting to
> > >the internal storage. We'll go back to the old implementation for this
> > >release and have a larger discussion on this issue for a future
> > >release.
> > >2) FileSystem.js creates a DirectoryEntry with the wrong name.
> > >
> > >I expect I'll be able to get both of those changes in today. Then I
> > >want to run through the regression tests one more time to make sure I
> > >haven't broken anything. Once I've completed that I'll tag and let
> > >everyone know.
> > >
> > >Sound good?
> > >
> > >Simon Mac Donald
> > >http://hi.im/simonmacdonald