From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Work items for v1.5.0 - Name change
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 21:35:55 GMT
Hey

I know that I should have commented on this earlier before it arrived in
master, but instead of calling the interface CordovaActivity, can we call
it CordovaInterface, since in the future it won't always be an Activity?
That's so that we can ease CordovaWebView in Cordova 1.6.  I did a dry run
of the rebase today to see what was going to happen with the CordovaWebView
stuff after the rename, and this was the main thing that I ran into.  I'm
willing to make the change and commit it if everyone's cool with that.

Joe

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 7:40 AM, Simon MacDonald
<simon.macdonald@gmail.com>wrote:

> com.phonegap.api is back now after a bit more testing was done.
>

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-android.git;a=commit;h=d8d7c29afe78ae4408b7e95a7225515e2813e9f3
>
> Simon Mac Donald
> http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
>

> On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Simon MacDonald
> <simon.macdonald@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > I'm going to add com.phonegap.api back into the repository after
> > lunch. That way plugins won't be completely screwed. If we eventually
> > find out that it needs to be pulled out we can cross that bridge once
> > we get to it.
> >
> > Simon Mac Donald
> > http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
> >

> > On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Simon MacDonald
> > <simon.macdonald@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Yeah, it would totally screw over phonegap-plugins. That's why I want
> > > to get confirmation on whether or not we can keep them around.
> > >
> > > Simon Mac Donald
> > > http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

> > (IPlugin,

> by