From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Work items for v1.5.0 - Name change
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2012 06:33:09 GMT
We have CordovaWebView planned for this one? After seeing this thread I
kinda want to wait on adding it with the rename. Like renaming the old
plugins, the API changes I have for CordovaView will screw with old
plugins, and I'd want to see the dust settle on the name change before
doing that.

As much as I'd like to see CordovaWebView added (tests, more dev features)
, I think doing the rename at the same time is asking for pain.

Joe
On Feb 2, 2012 12:53 PM, "Simon MacDonald" <simon.macdonald@gmail.com>