From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tagging 1.5rc friday
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 20:54:50 GMT
Where did this example app come from? I'm noticing that there's errors with
DATA_URL vs DATA_URI on the Camera demo that we're not having with
Mobile-Spec.  Also, it appears that nothing is coming back on the Capture
API.  It looks like most of these are Javascript errors, since I haven't
seen anything show a stack trace yet.

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Elizabeth Baldwin <libby.baldwin@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Okay, thanks.
>
> I am still seeing the same problems. BUT - as I am using AppLaud
> plugin.. if there some deep changes to build that we don't yet know
> about.. there's no need to track these issues here.
>
> I can do a project clean from Eclipse, and build is auto.. but ant clean
> from cmd line complains about no build.xml file.
>
> If you still think these issues could be 'real', I used the attached www/
> to test on Droid 2.2.3 and Galaxy Tab 3.1:
>
> Camera - Take a Picture or Select - fails
> Capture - any - fails
> Media - Play: duration wrong, can't Pause or Stop (record works)
> File - Create > Write > Read (read fails on Android 3.1 only)
>
> I can flesh each one out more unless my env seems too different. The
> provided code works on 1.4.1.
>
> Libby
>

> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ant clean is critically important.  That burnt us more than a few times
>> when we were testing here yesterday.
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Simon MacDonald <
>> simon.macdonald@gmail.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>> > Make sure you do an "ant clean" of your workspace. If you've built
>> > cleanly and are still running into problems let us know what you see.
>> >
>> > Simon Mac Donald
>> > http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

>> > simon.macdonald@gmail.com

>> > whomever

>> should

>> this

Then I
>> sure I

>> stevengill97@gmail.com>

>> cannot
>> what
>> > is

>> Android
>> > is

>> > stevengill97@gmail.com>

of this thread.
>> The
>> friday
>> is

>> > stevengill97@gmail.com>

Feb 29th.

1.5?

Gill

together yet, so feel
>> > free

Becky Gibson <

build?  I would like to add
>> > the
and deprecate to.URI() into the
>> > release
if this change is to go
>> in.

PM, Becky Gibson <

AM, Simon MacDonald <
wrote:

> [...]
escapeURL when it should have
>> used
in. Also, in common-js there was
>> > bug
it was referencing this.fullPath
>> > when
fixed that as well.

file and checked
>> it
>> > in
to 1.5.0rc1.

6:53 PM, Joe Bowser <
>> > bowserj@gmail.com

at 12:23 PM, Simon MacDonald <

tagging Android today. There are a few
mobile-spec that are now failing. Will
>> tag
>> > once

2012 at 1:54 PM, Steve Gill <

today. Post here once your repo is

2012, at 9:31 AM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io

from call this am

to release 1.5 on tues
js unlikely for wp, ios, blackberry
rename from phonegap on track
release tool now does gpg signing: need input
>> > from
official apache release
are breaking: create a wiki page about
>> > updating
have bigger problems which we aim to address
2.x