From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get cordova-qt going
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 08:32:11 GMT
I am in charge of it right now and will be updating it shortly. I've
just been trying to run it on a symbian 3 device to make sure that
events work properly (so far I haven't been able to). We'll be adding
more committers to the Qt repo. However, in order to add you in as a
committer I wlll need your First/Last names :-)

Cheers

Anis