From Bryce Curtis <curtis.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: proposed common-js file moves/renames for post-1.5
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 21:48:39 GMT
+1 for restructure of cordova-js.

One issue that I see as unnecessary and a source of error is checking in
cordova.android.js into the android repository.  As developers we already
have to be able to build cordova-js and then copy it under the platform.
 So, any change to cordova-js also requires a corresponding check-in to
each of the platform repositories.  Right now that's only Android, but as
the rest move to cordova-js, it will be iOS, BB, WP7, bada, ... - well, you
get the idea.  I suggest we only do the merge when packaging up a release.