From Bryce Curtis <curtis.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Work items for v1.5.0 - Name change
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 21:54:19 GMT
Now that 1.4.1 is tagged (or almost) we need to discuss 1.5.0.  I would
suggest the first task is to do the name change to cause minimal impact and
give time to verify code & update docs.

The changes are in 3 areas:
1. Native code - com.phonegap packages change to org.apache.cordova,
directories
2. JS code - what does PhoneGap global change to? Cordova?
3. docs - do we refer to it as Apache Cordova everywhere or just the first
time and use Cordova after that?

Once we decide what words to use, Simon and Drew have volunteered to do
Android and Blackberry.