From Bryce Curtis <curtis.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Work Items for 1.5.0 - unified JS
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 23:38:38 GMT
Android is running on common-js!

Native side has been updated with merge from Fil.
JS side was built from callback/callback-js and saved in assets/js.

Now it's time to test and work through bugs.  (Including command line
scripts)
Running on Droid 2.2.3, I see 21 failed tests.

Any word on when cordova-js repository on apache will be created?  Would be
good to get it there asap.