From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release update and planning call Monday, 20th 9am
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 20:56:39 GMT
Hey Guys,

It seems like we are still doing this tomorrow?

First off the link to join the room.

https://my.adobeconnect.com/cordova

You should be able to join this room as a guest. You will have to install

a connect plugin I believe (takes a few seconds)

You can join the room and I can give you presenter status if you want to

share your screen. If you would rather use your computer mic instead of

calling in, I can enable your microphone. People not in North America

might want to do this.

If you want to call in, the details are:

Number: 1877-220-5439 (toll free across NA)

meeting id: 4135014

password: 12345678

You want to mute your computer speakers if you are calling in.

I will start the meeting place (conference call) and promote people to

host/presenter on connect. They are tied together so the audio from the

call will be in the connect room.

I am going to record the meeting and post it in the mailing list for

people who can't make it.

Meeting is at 9:00am PST tomorrow. People outside of North America don't
need to call it. They can just go into the connect room and I can enable
their mics.

Cheers,

-Steve

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 11:48 AM, Simon MacDonald <simon.macdonald@gmail.com