From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tagging 1.5rc friday
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 17:39:28 GMT
Hey Drew,

Once we tag, I will run coho to make the distribution package. I wanted it
to get looked over by jukka anyways to see if we can make it an apache
release. I will host it so we can all take some time to check it out. You
could also run coho locally to build it.

Cheers,
-Steve

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 8:58 AM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:

> Ping the dev list when you get there Simon, then Joe and me and whomever
> else wants to join the fun can also run through tests on our end.
>
> On 2/29/12 8:46 AM, "Simon MacDonald" <simon.macdonald@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >We may be able to tag 1.5 today. There are two more things that should
> >be changed before 1.5 goes out:
> >
> >1) Revert the change of the PERSISTENT filesystem now defaulting to
> >the internal storage. We'll go back to the old implementation for this
> >release and have a larger discussion on this issue for a future
> >release.
> >2) FileSystem.js creates a DirectoryEntry with the wrong name.
> >
> >I expect I'll be able to get both of those changes in today. Then I
> >want to run through the regression tests one more time to make sure I
> >haven't broken anything. Once I've completed that I'll tag and let
> >everyone know.
> >
> >Sound good?
> >
> >Simon Mac Donald
> >http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
> >

> >On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Steve Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com>
> >wrote:
> >> Hey guys.
> >>
> >> How do we feel about tagging 1.5 today?
> >>
> >> Simon, do you still feel like android isn't ready?
> >>
> >> How about other repos?
> >>
> >> -Steve

into the release

there was a bug