From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Coho release script
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 23:57:39 GMT
Hey Guys,

I have done a bit more work on coho (release script). I am currently
looking into doing GPG signing with it. The plan is to have coho make
official Apache Cordova releases. I'd love if some of you guys can take a
look and provide some feedback. Are there any problems with automating the
release process within Apache?

Clone the repo and try running it on your machines. There is still lots of
work to be done on it and I am looking for some suggestions on ways to
improve it.

You can find the code over at https://github.com/stevengill/coho

Cheers,
-Steve