From Steven Gill <>
Subject Re: Commit Access
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 23:10:32 GMT
So I am looking into volunteering for infra

Jukka was saying it would be good to get someone from our team to help them
out. This will hopefully help with sorting out some of our issues as well.

I need to get my commit access before I can join their mailing list. After
reading some documentation, I am fairly certain one of our mentors has to
get me added. Let me know if I need to do anything else to gain access.