From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.4.1 release
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 14:49:52 GMT
Hey Joe,

What tests fail on Contacts for you? When I ran the automated tests in
mobile spec against the 1.4.0.4c1 tag 88 of 88 automated tests passed. As
well, when I ran the manual contact tests in mobile spec they pass as well.
One of the bugs fixed in 1.4.0 allows you to add a contact to the phone
without having to setup a Google account which is a bonus.

Just trying to figure out what is failing?

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald