From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug in FileSystem.js
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 20:21:46 GMT
So then the root directory of the persistent filesystem should look like:

{ name: "", fullPath: "/data/data/com.phonegap" }

then if I create a cache directory off the root it would be:

{ name: "cache", fullPath: "/data/data/com.phonegap/cache" }

but what do we do about someone who goes back two directories? You would
end up at:

{ name: "data", fullPath: "/data" }

Do we need to prevent that type of behaviour?

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald