From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Unified JS - Casting
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 19:20:17 GMT
One of the things I noticed when reading over the unified JS repo is that
it had gotten rid of casting functions. This means that some code would
need to change on the Android Java side. I quickly prototyped these changes
at:

https://github.com/macdonst/cordova-android/commit/b774adb315d38ddd4c060680d78d9bbd53a21736

All the mobile spec automated tests are working properly and my manual
testing seems to be okay as well. Need to double check Capture.

So, I'd be happy to push these changes to the Android repo and then port
the JavaScript changes to Unified JS. What say you all?\

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald