From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tagging 1.5rc friday
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 15:20:34 GMT
Yeah, Android is not ready. I've found another bug where you cannot play
audio using the Media class. I will post up a description of what is going
on in another thread.

I'm sorry to be the old curmudgeon but I don't think that Android is ready
to be tagged 1.5.0 and released quite yet.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 5:51 PM, Steven Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, for some reason I missed the last half of this thread. The plan in
> my mind was to make sure every platform had 1.5.0rc tagged friday (today
> now) and do the final release tomorrow/Wed. If more discussion is needed,
> please continue.
>
> -Steve
>
> On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Steve Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Pulling it together today. Release this Wed Feb 29th.
> >
> > Sound good to everyone?
> >
> > -Steve
> >

> > On Feb 27, 2012, at 1:18 PM, Simon MacDonald <simon.macdonald@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Wait, when are we supposed to be releasing 1.5?
> > >
> > > Simon Mac Donald
> > > http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

> > retag.

> gibson.becky@gmail.com