From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Bug in FileSystem.js
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 19:10:22 GMT
Becky has found a bug in FileSystem.js and I just wanted to bring it up
on the list before making any changes. At this line:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-js/blob/master/lib/plugin/FileSystem.js#L13

you see a new DirectoryEntry is created using the *name* of the filesystem
and the *root* path of the filesystem. What is being passed in is something
like this:

name = PERSISTENT
root = /data/data/com.phonegap

so when the DirectoryEntry is created it will have a name of
*PERSISTENT*which is wrong. The name property should be the name of
the file or
*com.phonegap* in my example.

Does this makes sense to everyone or are we going crazy?

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald