From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Common JS - Android Network bug
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 13:56:20 GMT
Okay, I put the Android impl back into the NetworkConnection class. We'll
have to talk about how this effects the other platforms. One weird thing
you'll see is my use of setTimeout. On Android when you go between wifi and
3G you will get an offline event if we don't wait a bit to see if a 3G
connection is established. This has been discussed ad nauseam on the list
before.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald