From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tagging 1.5rc friday
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 16:46:50 GMT
We may be able to tag 1.5 today. There are two more things that should
be changed before 1.5 goes out:

1) Revert the change of the PERSISTENT filesystem now defaulting to
the internal storage. We'll go back to the old implementation for this
release and have a larger discussion on this issue for a future
release.
2) FileSystem.js creates a DirectoryEntry with the wrong name.

I expect I'll be able to get both of those changes in today. Then I
want to run through the regression tests one more time to make sure I
haven't broken anything. Once I've completed that I'll tag and let
everyone know.

Sound good?

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Steve Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys.
>
> How do we feel about tagging 1.5 today?
>
> Simon, do you still feel like android isn't ready?
>
> How about other repos?
>
> -Steve
>

> On Feb 28, 2012, at 7:20 AM, Simon MacDonald <simon.macdonald@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yeah, Android is not ready. I've found another bug where you cannot play
>> audio using the Media class. I will post up a description of what is going
>> on in another thread.
>>
>> I'm sorry to be the old curmudgeon but I don't think that Android is ready
>> to be tagged 1.5.0 and released quite yet.
>>
>> Simon Mac Donald
>> http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
>>

>> On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 5:51 PM, Steven Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry, for some reason I missed the last half of this thread. The plan in
>>> my mind was to make sure every platform had 1.5.0rc tagged friday (today
>>> now) and do the final release tomorrow/Wed. If more discussion is needed,
>>> please continue.
>>>
>>> -Steve

>>> gibson.becky@gmail.com

>>> gibson.becky@gmail.com

> [...]