From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tagging 1.5rc friday
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 18:26:19 GMT
Okay, I've just committed fixes that take care of the last two pain
points. Also, I see that Joe's reverted his changes so we should go
full steam ahead doing regression testing on Android to see if
anything is broken. If we can't find any breakages we'll be all set to
tag 1.5.0 on Android.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:58 AM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
> Ping the dev list when you get there Simon, then Joe and me and whomever
> else wants to join the fun can also run through tests on our end.
>
> On 2/29/12 8:46 AM, "Simon MacDonald" <simon.macdonald@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>We may be able to tag 1.5 today. There are two more things that should
>>be changed before 1.5 goes out:
>>
>>1) Revert the change of the PERSISTENT filesystem now defaulting to
>>the internal storage. We'll go back to the old implementation for this
>>release and have a larger discussion on this issue for a future
>>release.
>>2) FileSystem.js creates a DirectoryEntry with the wrong name.
>>
>>I expect I'll be able to get both of those changes in today. Then I
>>want to run through the regression tests one more time to make sure I
>>haven't broken anything. Once I've completed that I'll tag and let
>>everyone know.
>>
>>Sound good?
>>
>>Simon Mac Donald
>>http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
>>

>>On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Steve Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>> Hey guys.
>>>
>>> How do we feel about tagging 1.5 today?
>>>
>>> Simon, do you still feel like android isn't ready?
>>>
>>> How about other repos?
>>>
>>> -Steve

into the release

there was a bug

> [...]