From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Work items for v1.5.0 - Name change
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 01:50:21 GMT
You can see the Android rename at:

https://github.com/macdonst/cordova-android/tree/rename

so far it looks good. I've run through the mobile spec app and the
automated tests pass at the same rate and the manual tests are fine as
well. I will run though some real device testing tomorrow.

The one area I'm sketchy on is the ./bin scripts as I haven't been
using them very much. I'd like to get some assistance on that side of
things.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald