From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Changes to requesting a PERSISTENT file system in Cordova-Android
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 17:40:09 GMT
Hey,

I've been reading up on all the code changes as it seems like everything is
different after four days without internet. One of the things that I
noticed is that the command:

    window.requestFileSystem(LocalFileSystem.PERSISTENT, 0, onSuccess,
onError);

Now returns the path "/data/data/{app package name}". In the previous
release it returned "/sdcard" or whatever the path of the mounted external
storage is. So I was just wondering what the rational behind the change was
and are we worried that everyone who's written an Android app
using window.requestFileSystem() will suddenly find their root path has
changed?

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald