From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tagging 1.5rc friday
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2012 05:31:13 GMT
One test case was using escapeURL when it should have used escapeURI so I
fixed it and checked it in. Also, in common-js there was a bug in the
readEntries method where it was referencing this.fullPath when it should
have been this.path. I fixed that as well.

I've regenerated the cordova.android.js file and checked it in along with a
version bump for Android to 1.5.0rc1.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald