From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changes to File API
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 17:30:08 GMT
Okay, I've just put a change that adds toURI back into the Entry class for
backwards compatibility. I also removed the success/error parameters from
toURL as they are not according spec and they are never used.

Take a look at the change and let me know if anything else is needed:

https://github.com/macdonst/callback-js/commit/de67a919af0aa5bdc81ab3c2eece1ed17a7fd9de

If I get a +1 I'll merge the code into the Apache cordova-js repo.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald