From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: New Lead for BB
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 22:50:47 GMT
On 6 February 2012 21:28, Tim Kim <timkim85@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been assigned to become the new lead for the BB issue tracker. I look
> forward to working with you all.

Hi and welcome,

Can you please tell me what it means to be a "lead for the BB issue
tracker". I ask this because I'm a mentor to this project and I want
to try and understand the culture of the project community as it
stands today so that we can move towards an ASF culture.

A number of times I've seen language that doesn't really work in a
typical ASF project (like "lead"), but each time I've challenged it so
far my concerns have proven unfounded. I suspect that will be the case
here too.

Thanks in advance for helping me understand.

Ross