From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Contributions policy for those with no ICLA
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 20:50:00 GMT
I do intend to look at this, but I;m travelling right now and will be
for another few days. Unlikely to find the time, but I'll be sure to
do it ASAP.

However, given Jukka's comments I'd encourage you to continue if you
want to do so. His review looks thorough and I am unlikely to find
myself contradicting him, I might see something else that can be
improved but if he says you are covering the important policy aspects
I have no reason to doubt him.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)