From Marlin Mixon <marlin.mi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Greetings plus discussion of WebSockets for Android
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 15:26:18 GMT
Obviously it would be important to find out what the security issue(s)
are before embarking.  It looks like what I would do is refactor by
forking the current master release then insert code from the old
WebSockets branch and make changes as needed to make it work with the
newer code.  Finding relevant code in the WebSockets branch might be
an issue but it doesn't seem too hard a task.