From Gord Tanner <g...@tinyhippos.com>
Subject Re: Work Items for 1.5.0 - unified JS
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 17:03:28 GMT
OMFG!

You just saved my day!

I have been looking for why blackberry wasn't firing device ready and that
bad module ID was it!  I was circling around the channel code attempting to
figure out why it wasn't joining after the device and network channels were
fired.

Gonna look into this and pull it in, looks good at first glance.

Gord

--
Gord Tanner
Senior Developer / Code Poet