From Gord Tanner <g...@tinyhippos.com>
Subject Re: Work Items for 1.5.0 - unified JS
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 14:16:23 GMT
Also it may help to look at the Ripple Codebase:
https://github.com/blackberry/Ripple-UI/

The overall architecture was inspired by Ripple and has also been
also loosely influencing the next generation implementation of the webworks
platform on BB10:
https://github.com/blackberry-webworks/BB10-WebWorks-Framework

--
Gord Tanner