From Gord Tanner <g...@tinyhippos.com>
Subject Re: using existing AMD implementations with cordova.js
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 21:45:38 GMT
define.remove is only in place for unit testing (to remove modules that
were added for testing purposes)

The pathing issues are because our module definitions do not line up with
the folder layout.  This isn't an issue in the browser with almond or our
require.js because we just define them in a single file anyways.

--
Gord Tanner
Senior Developer / Code Poet