From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.4.1 release
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 06:46:59 GMT
Sorry about that guys. These kinds of tests on iOS need to be manual
tests, as such, it needs a test plan / checklist. I'll write one up -
which will include the automated unit tests, gui tests (contacts,
capture api etc, Becky has some code that covers this), plus this one
(orientation) that slipped the radar.