From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Naviation Use Cases and whitelist
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 19:56:14 GMT
> I *highly* suggest we employ config.xml as the abstraction for app
> configuration/metadata such as whitelisting, orientation locking,
> application naming, author info, etc. etc.

That's what we agreed (consensus?) in the other thread - one
config.xml to rule them all.

iOS has other issues with the implementation of the whitelist that is
not covered by the spec, like I already mentioned (whitelist exemption
for a particular component, like the ChildBrowser - see my proposal
for a mechanism for fixing this, earlier - and it is iOS specific)
unless this situation can be covered by the spec, which after looking
at the widgets access spec I don't think it is?