From Becky Gibson <gibson.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Concerns about releasing 1.5
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 22:49:54 GMT
Mobile-spec has had some changes to accomodate the unified-js - Thus there
will be errors on platforms that have not implemented unified js.  Plus, we
are still finding bugs in unified JS on the "completed" platforms.

My issue is that by releasing unified-js over different releases we are
making it much harder on our users!  IMHO we haven't adequately warned
users about all the upcoming changes.

I'll get off my soapbox now, but I do believe we should be catering to our
users a bit more.
-becky