From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject release update and planning call Monday, 20th 9am
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 01:45:29 GMT
Usually about this time of the month we start talking about the
release; like to propose doing it early as to accommodate east coast
and EU folk.

Normally not a fan of monday meetings but I think this one can be quick.

Proposed Agenda:

- talk about cordova-js progress
- talk about any major platform issues such as CordovaView integration
- update from Steve and Tim on new coho release packaging tool (should
be ready to test; includes GPG signing as per an Apache Release; need
mentor input here)
- gun for a RC release next Thu