From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Greetings
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 16:40:01 GMT
Hi Thom! We can always use more help. =) The webOS platform is a great
place to start as its impl is pure JS all the way down. Off the top of
my head, I know we haven't started migrating that shim over to our
unified JS project [1] so even better.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-js

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 7:41 AM, Thomas Bradford <thom@kode4food.it> wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> I've just started lurking and am looking for some opportunities to contribute.  I'll
initially be using Cordova with webOS (HP Touchpad and Veer) but will also want to work with
Android, iOS and Mac Desktop development as well.

> My previous contribution to the ASF is as one of the primary architects and developers
behind the Xindice Native XML Database, where I was responsible for the storage, indexing
and query engine.  So if there's anything along those lines that you can recommend I look
at, I'd be more than happy to.