From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Cordova command
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 16:44:31 GMT
getting warmer for sure, much of these scripts would just shell to
bash, for most platforms we already have

- create
- emulate
- log
- debug
- test
- autotest

another I'd like to see:

- release

not at all undoable. does beg the question: what is the structure of a
phonegap project? I've advocated int he past it looks like this:

/
|-plugins/
|-tmp
|  |-ios
|  |-android
|  |-bb
|  |-wp
|  |-webos
|  |-symbian
|  |-bada
|  '-qt

'-www

....which would make the pathing of things slightly different. Forces
the idea of writing an app platform agnostic and teases out the cross
platform rough spots quite nicely.

How are ppl feeling about this idea these days? Seemed like it was too
big of a leap in the past.