From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: New Lead for BB
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 23:02:10 GMT
No problem, understandable. The exact thing I communicated to Tim
today is he is now the owner for the BB JIRA for Adobe.

This isn't to say he has any more authority than anyone else in the
project but rather the Adobe representative to that part of the
Corodova project. This is more of a mechanism for Adobe than
elsewhere; in the same spirit Tim's counterparts could be considered
Gord, Tim and Ken from RIM and Drew from IBM.