From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Concerns about releasing 1.5
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 23:20:48 GMT
> My issue is that by releasing unified-js over different releases we are
> making it much harder on our users!  IMHO we haven't adequately warned
> users about all the upcoming changes.

Don't disagree its going to break things. What would be best way to
let the users know? Shipping early and fixing before 2.x seems
pragmatic to me. (Would prefer a rock solid major release and unstable
point release.)

> I'll get off my soapbox now, but I do believe we should be catering to our
> users a bit more.

Agree --- you think its worthwhile if I prep a big ol' blog post
warning them of the changes, why we're making them?