From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Cordova command
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 17:15:13 GMT
> "we already have" - where?

https://github.com/cordova/cordova-android/tree/master/bin
https://github.com/cordova/cordova-android/tree/master/bin/templates/project/phonegap
https://github.com/cordova/cordova-ios/tree/master/bin
https://github.com/cordova/cordova-ios/tree/master/bin/templates/project

And in BB its in Ant scripts. I don't think the work has been done for
WP7, Bada, or webOS yet. Most of this stuff came from my, now
bitrotted, cordova project on github which prototyped literally
everything being discussed in this thread. We used it as a basis for
some projects at nitobi and it worked well.

>> does beg the question: what is the structure of a
>> phonegap project? I've advocated int he past it looks like this:
> +1.  I think we clearly need a "directory structure", and this seems like a
> good start
>
> Thinking that we should create a wiki page per proposals like this.

I will do this.